Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 13 April 2012

To be able to create is a priviledge.

Hello everyone. How was your day? I have had a busy day.  

Last night, we saw the short interview on Pamela Mei Yee Leung, a Chinese ceramist, who died last year after an 11-year battle with cancer. It was moving. I also liked her works. I was able to relate to them easily. After watching it, I felt a strong desire to make something for myself. I just realised that to be able to create is not a right, but a privilege. So I started making this figure. Last a couple of days, my desire to create has become stronger and stronger. By watching her works and the video, it reached the point that I must create something, otherwise, my brain would be crowded with all the ideas and characters.    

Porcelain flax paper clay

No comments:

Post a Comment