Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 21 May 2012

A Bright Southern Star, Tanya Bechara


Hello everyone. Today I would like to introduce a talented Australian ceramic artist Tanya Bechara. I love her works, especially those frogs! They look almost real!

'I love art that can be touched, felt & used which is what draws me to claywork with Australian landscapes, fauna and flora being my inspiration for surface treatment.' (Quote from her Etsy Profile)

Hand made & sculpted Frog Pot / Vase
Copyright: Tanya Bechara

Not only she is talented, but also she is such a friendly person. She is also very generous to share her knowledge and experience with other people. I met her through twitter; she is definitely a bright southern star in twitter.

Tanya's Etsy shop

Tanya's facebook

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Midori for your kind words! I can't believe I wasnt following your blog but have remedied that now. I guess i took for it for granted just following the links on twitter ;-) I have shared your blog with my facebook page and asked my page likers to check out your gorgeous work! thanks again, take care Tanya :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Tanya. I think you have been on followers' list. : D

      Delete