Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 21 June 2012

I am going to be a student again this autumn!

Hello, everyone! It has been a long time since my last post. Lots of things happened to me since then. Last Wednesday, Mike and I went on a day trip to Lille in France. The main purpose was to visit Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille. We enjoyed our time there. But I couldn't come home on that day. I finally came home next day, about 25 hours later than initially planned.

Since then, I have had to catch up with two days' work, to fill several forms, to write up a couple of proposals and to make a portfolio of my ceramics work and in the meantime I kept an eye on new developments in Euroland. Yesterday I went to an interview for a part-time MA course in Fine and Applied Arts in Canterbury Christ Church University where Mike and I had done ceramics with Kent Adult Education for the last three years.

Interview was an enjoyable. I was offered a place. So, I am going to be a student again next autumn. It's awesome! There are lots of things I would like to explore. I feel excited by just thinking about them.

My favourite piece
In the interview, I was asked which piece is my favourite. I pointed at this piece. Yes, this is the one you can see on my banner. Bob, the interviewer said that he likes it too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment