One of my masks, 'The answer was in the box' was fired. I am happy with it. It was an experiment with slip. I was expecting that the slip would crackle, but it didn't. There are only a couple of cracks appeared. Still I got a similar effect to what I wanted.
His master, Monkey is not decorated yet. I am experimenting with the glaze. The photo of both are here, if you haven't seen them before. I made them when I had fever.
|'The answer was in the box'|
I have been busy today. I had to over-work, too. Next week could be worse. November is the second busiest month for my work. But tomorrow I will go to a life drawing session. I will take clay with me. I am keen to observe the knees, neck and ears of the model. I will report you what tomorrow brings.