Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 15 March 2013

Angel

Hello everyone It was a busy week for me. I have just come back from art theory class. My presentation on Wednesday went well. Nothing was broken during transit. We also enjoyed another student, Harriet's presentation very much in the evening. She is a film maker.  Her subject was memory. What a emotive word it is! One of the images she showed us gave me inspiration for the next work.

I was finally able to take some photos of my own work this afternoon. This is Angel.

Angel by Midori Takaki


Angel, different angle 
   
Angel

I am happy with her. She calms me when I look at her. 

6 comments:

  1. So serene, is she holding a live plant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. No, it is a tiny plant I made from clay. :)

      Delete
  2. Just lovely...your work has such an air of peace about it..something I really admire and aspire to.

    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy! She kept appearing in my head, so I had to make her visible to all. : )

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about calming you - she has a wonderful expression. The touch of the tiny plant really makes you feel there is a connection. Lovely x Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane. After a bit of down time last autumn, I came to the state of mind, which is depicted in this Angel. : )

      Delete