Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 25 October 2013

Stubbornly cute and pepper witch

Hello everyone. I have worked solid in my little studio today despite the cold.  The kiln is on.
Being glaze-fired 1240 C (2300 F) 

After making cute animals, somehow my face insisted to become cute, too! If you know what my faces are like, this is unusual. I resisted a bit by trying to add some dark side, but this one became an innocent child. She is 'Breeze', The daughter of 'Wind'. 

Breeze
Walking in autumn is a fun if weather is nice. Beautiful sky and leaves.   

Autumn colour

Pearl enjoyed a walk, and made a scene when she spotted a cat. But once inside, she sleeps like melting butter, and removes varnish from the floor by her nose water!  


Where she rests the nose has no varnish. Her acidic nose water dissolved it!
At dinner time, we were using spilled pepper from a little dish. We pinched it with fingers. Then Mike said 'I can see a witch on a broom!'  Yes. How timely with Halloween coming! 

Pepper witch!

Both Mike and I are suffering from cold symptoms, again! I almost put a kettle into the fridge today. Tight head makes me feel a bit zombish. No wine, no cider, no strong coffee. We are detoxing again, just after I rediscovered the joy of wine and cider!  Never mind. I will recover very soon. Take care, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. try the Wellness Formula from the health food store, helps restore health or prevent full blown illness, we swear by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I will check it out. we take vitamin pills, but might need something more. : ) Take care!

      Delete
  2. your ceramic animals are really cute ! and a little face Breese is adorable too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ilona. As you probably know, clay has its own mind, and I can't change my sculpture into something it doesn't want to be. :D Breeze ended up a little sweet girl, and I am the one who was surprised most!

      Delete