Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 18 October 2014

OPEN Etsy Art exhibition

Today was my third visit to London in a week. It is the Etsy Art exhibition weekend. Tomorrow will be the last day. Do pop in if you can! Mike and I went to PV on Thursday. I wanted to see Spitalfields market , so we got off tube at Liverpool Street. It was gloomy but warm. 

Liverpool Street station
At the Spitalfields market, this little goat welcomes us!


After looking around, we had an early dinner. Mine was salmon, mango beans and rice salad! Yummy! Mike and fish and chips.


Oh here you are!

My cat girls.
Rebecca the Etsy lady is talking to Mike. 
Today several artists went to Meet the artists. Tim came from Scotland. His paintings are two in the middle.


Ness is from Manchester. Her embroidery are amazing! They are the two in the middle. The right one was sold while we were there. How nice!


 Alice is from London, and she makes pretty ceramics. She had a couple of orange dots!






I had stayed for a couple of hours, and enjoed chatting with artists and visitors. Suddenly I felt tired, so I came home. I missed the direct high speed train, so it was a longer journey than I intended. When I got home, I was completely exhausted. I did a bit of work after five, then realised that I skipped lunch! :D I had forgotten because I had this instead!

Organic almond croissant!











No comments:

Post a Comment