Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 6 November 2014

More new works for Windsor Art Fair

I did another last firing yesterday! The 3rd one! :D The glaze fluxed much better, but the one I was thinking to take to Windsor Art Fair had a big pinhole. So I decided to re-glaze all three for re-firing.

We are almost ready! House sitter has come today and a dog walker is booked. We cleaned our house.

I will share latest works here. She is my favourite. She is so mysterious and beautiful! La Nuit, the night. She has a snake on her hair.





Standing whippets came out lovely! I mounted one on Travertine. 


And the other.


The last cherub was fired. Don't they look so sweet together?

Three cherubs


We will be at Windsor Contemporary Art Fair from tomorrow to Sunday.  If you are around there, come along! Invitations on the right side bar.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work, what did you use to attach the whippet to the travertine ?

    ReplyDelete