Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 7 November 2014

Works from the last firing!

Our little car is loaded. We are ready. Mike said it should be about 90 minutes drive. Thanks to the excellent  house sitter and  the dog walker, we have no worries about our animal family left at home. We treat it like a mini break. We are going to enjoy seeing a new place, the castle (only from outside) and meeting new people! I wish I could meet the Prince Charles, as I am a fan, but that's a tall order! :D

Here are photos of more new works.

Little Angels

Angel


Really Useful boxes are really useful! :D This time, we are more organised than before. Last time, we took way too many works, but this time, I hope they are just right amount.




Have a nice weekend! I will talk to you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment