Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 4 February 2015

The day of Tapirs

I have been busy! Not in the studio much, but at my PC. There are so many things I have to do! So, creating and making is not taking up most of my time. Emailng, taking photos, editing them, listing my works on my shop, making spread sheets, book keeping, quoting etc. take up half of my working hours.

So after a long hours at the desk, I was proud when the Tapir waiting list 2015 has finally started moving. Not much, but now details are out there. At this moment, there are 13 people on it. You can join, if you like. One spot for the autumn is available. After that, there will be on Christmas list. I will send out all details. The list is not binding. It's a bit like old London double deckers, a hop and jump style! You will remain on it until you find your special tapir or you delist yourself. You can re-join later. It's a free spirited list! :D 

Here are some photos I have sent to the list last night.  

Mum Tapir has a cute bottom.


Mum Tapir has also an elegant snout. 
 Then ladies on the list went wild with the baby!

Hehehe, I'm Baby.

Hello there. 

I'm cute on both sides. 

Even my derrier. 
 I know you love them. Go on, treat yourself! :D

They will be available in Large, Small and Tiny. I can make each size with either adult or baby clothes at your request. Tiny is only available with either a Small or large one.

Here are Small and Tiny together! : ) If you are interested, please let me know.

For all tapir lovers! 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment