Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Happy ever after!

Several pieces from the last firing have gone to new loving homes.

This girl went to a lovely couple in north. The gentleman reserved her secretly and gave her to his partner. How lovely! He said she looks like his partner!  Ed Chadwick, the owner of Snug Gallery sent me wonderful photos.

Little Jill. Photo courtesy of Ed Chadwick

Then Pocha was snapped up and joined Little Jill. Now she is gallery staff at Snug Gallery, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire.

Photo courtesy of  Ed Chadwick

Stella is now travelling to a lovely lady's home in the US.

Stella

Blackbirds are back. Right and left were reserved for a lovely lady. The middle is in my shop now!

Blackbirds

The robins in bronze glaze. The left one joined a bronze glazed wren at a lovely lady's home in Scotland! 

Photo courtesy of Helena J@helenajbee






Strawberry went to a lovely ceramic artist, Jane Booth. Her website is here.

Photo courtesy of Jane Booth

I was so happy to post them to a lady with amazing patience. She commissioned me in January! The porcelain clay didn't like the sitting posing. It had caused me a few problems. Each time I have made improvement. When I finally thought I mustered how to make it, it showed slight marbling marks. It must have been in clay. The lady said she would take that one because she volunteers in a dog rescue charity. So she got one perfect and one rescue. Just to prove that I would be able to make another perfect one, I'm making another one, the sixth! It is bisque-fired now. One day it will be in my Etsy shop. If you fancy this posture with this beautiful crackle clear glaze, watch the space. That would be the last of this kind!

Photo courtesy of Jules, @madamdaphne 


The lady, Jules is a film producer. Now her TV program, My Mad Fat Diary is on E4, started on 22 June!

two hounds in clear crackled glaze.

Thank you so much!

There is Pinterest board about my work in their new homes. Check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment