Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 1 August 2015

A great week! Lots of sales!

It has been a great week! I have lots of good news to share! It was a sales rush from galleries! Oracle, Freedom of Speech and another mysterious piece, one of the masks, have gone to new homes. Thank you so much! You can check if there are any galleries near you in the About page on my website here.

Also some smaller pieces have found new homes from my Etsy shop as well as directly! Thank you so much! Today I will share the photos of those sold from galleries, except for the mysterious one! We are still guessing! :D

Oracle - sold

Freedom of speech - sold

And a nice lady in the Netherlands sent me a message that her Hope has finally arrived at her home safely! She had a long journey by car. How wonderful is that! Thank you so much! And a little bird told me that it's her birthday! Very happy birthday! :)

Hope - sold
  

No comments:

Post a Comment