Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 12 December 2016

Angel, owls and spoons.

My shop has been busy. Thank you so much! As almost all sold works are gifts to somebody special,  I will share what are available.

A few Angels were just completed. I didn't make them particularly for Christmas, although they have been popular during this time of the year. I have a few in my website, 'Available works'. And I will add new ones soon.

Angel 
There are more Angels available in New Ashgate gallery and GalleryTop.

A fortnight ago, I have made 64 spoons. Now eight spoons are left; three tapirs and five cats. They are perfect little gifts for a tapir lover and a black cat lover. If you know someone, please check in my Etsy shop.






Four owls are waiting for you. One Wind swept owl, and two Surprised owls also one Smiley one.
 



*


The last glaze-firings for the year were done. All commissioned works have been posted today. Large works will be sent with special delivery, which will be delivered by Next day 1PM. I observe Royal Mail tend to look after them more carefully.



I used to think I was a totally crazy to start selling ceramic sculptures online, when I started. They are heavy, bulky and fragile. But accidents are rare. I have posted about 300 packets this year, so far there have been no damages, thankfully. Now I am glad that I made the decision to open the shop then.





No comments:

Post a Comment